United (h) 6th March

Quick question, The game is obviously sold out, On the website it says "Any returned tickets will be available online". So is that general sale? Could a Cityzen member purchase another ticket for the game?

Quick question, The game is obviously sold out, On the website it says "Any returned tickets will be available online". So is that general sale? Could a Cityzen member purchase another ticket for the game?
I think it means that when the ticket exchange goes live, there will be potential for further tickets to be sold. One would imagine it would be for Cityzen members only, especially given that the previous criteria meant you had to be a Cityzen and have three matches under your belt. I can't imagine anyone would be allowed to buy more than one because there's plenty who still would like to attend who are Cityzen members without tickets. All guesswork on my part admittedly.

Hi All.

Bit of a long shot here - I'm a blue working out of Singapore (used to have a season ticket prior to my move here in 2019). Been stuck here and not been able to get to a game since.

I've been asked bv my employer to come back to England at the last minute, for a week, on the weekend of the Derby and I'd love to get my hands on a ticket for the game. My family all have season tickets but as it's last minute, all tickets are sold out.

If anyone knows of 1 ticket that is available. Please can you pop me a message, would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I'm looking for 1 or 2 tickets. Over from NZ for 5 weeks so want to cram in as many games as I can! Arrive on Monday, so can pick up anywhere in Manchester then. Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.