United (h) 6th March

First time poster, long time reader.
I have 2 together for Sunday. Block 239. I originally had digital tickets in my Apple wallet but I have been to the ticket office today and I now have two paper tickets. (Adults)

I have 2 together for Sunday. Block 239. I originally had digital tickets in my Apple wallet but I have been to the ticket office today and I now have two paper tickets. (Adults)
DMd you mate

Not saying dodgy buy Be careful with this. May be a very old account but first post selling tickets for United.

For anybody still looking, keep checking the O/S periodically, one or two keep coming available when people are putting them back up for sale

I’ve a SSL3 For today. Just wondering if anyone is willing to swap for a SSL1? Il throw a beer in also haha

I’m not going today, best not to infect all those around me with the COVID ;-(
Got a ticket I’m willing to forward on via email as long as it’s going to a blue.

PM me if interested to discuss price and email addresses etc.
Pmd you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.