United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

That was the worst rag side I have ever witnessed. They were genuinely shit and arguably the worst side to have come to the Etihad this season. Mind the gap boys.
Definately on a par with Burnley and Sheff U. They are a bottom half side who have fluked their way in to the top 8

fantastic start to finish. Utd probably the worst team here this season. Rashford worldy but then beyond abysmal. Wankres on here at half time (you know who you are)please fcuk off and support them cnuts. I loath you more than them.

Two issues with today, one TV, one referee.

Firstly, why no replay of the foul on Phil just before he went off by Anthony? That to me could possibly have been a red, I wanted a replay to see what happened. Anthony has form though for losing it when we're taking the piss (Doka @ the swamp), and he's clearly caught Phil on the ankle. I expect it was studs up and dangerous, but who knows?

Second, in the 1-1 draw at home v Chelsea, Andy Madley saw fit to give 4 mins added time, when we were pushing for a goal. Today, when we were up by one, 8 minutes got added. Despite nothing much happening apart from Onana being down for 2 minutes.

That Chelsea game warranted more time than this one (from memory).

Good win though - united made it hard by having a lack of ambition and attempting to cling to what they had, but they got what they deserved. Fuck all.

Complete dominantion from start to finish, Don't let Sky or anyone else try tell you anything different.

It was men against boys, We played around with the cunts.

Spending over £1 billion and turning up like Everton and Brentford hahaha sad pathetic bastards!
Everton and Brentford? I would honestly expect better from a League Two team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.