United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Felt we would score 5 today such is the chasm between the sides. We might not have the score to reflect it but Christ that was an absolute annihilation. Even at 1.0 down I didn’t flinch, we just ran them into the ground, they didn’t lay a finger on us all game, it was brilliant to watch.

They deserve to be hounded out of town for that ‘performance’, stunk the league out with it in fact. They think they can catch us in five years… not a fucking chance.
They couldn’t catch a sniff of one our farts mate.

tent peg: IF this would have happened, IF that would have happened, we might have won.

If, if and buts were coconuts you'd still be a useless , whiny, bald, excuse making ****
I heard his interview on the radio on the way home. He thought they played well. Long may he be there to think that.
I also heard Kyle Walker, he might be a bit of a prat at times and I am not sure what he was doing in the lead up to their goal when he was jogging back with his arm up, but he talks extremely well, especially about the actual game - considerably better than Ten Hag.

That goal is Rashford in a nutshell. He smashes it as hard as he can - if it goes in it's spectacular, if it doesn't it goes I to Row Z. More often than not it's Row Z.

As for Foden, let's see him at Anfield before bestowing stuff like 'best player in the world' on him.
Got a feeling they will kick the shit out of him.with total compliance from the officials.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.