United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

They were no better than some of the poorer, ambitionless teams who turned up at the Etihad this season, devoid of any creativity that gets people out of their seats, but they do ooze a fair bit of swagger based on some obsolete notion of entitlement not evident in other similar teams. And I wonder what Busby would have thought of the timewasting, grappling as a pretext to a tackle, diving and injury-feigning.

Why did Johnny not get booked for booting the ball away? If anyone gets booked for booting the ball away then they should just show that snip of video and ask PiGMOL WTF is going on with you fuckin' whistling corkscrews!
The misplaced sense of entitlement will be the last thing to go, and it will probably get worse in fact over the next couple of years as they continue to flounder.

Missing out on the CL this season, if five other English teams qualify, would be an unmitigated disaster for them and you can only imagine scruffy Jim’s calls for public funding of the much-needed new stadium will turn increasingly desperate.

They really are in a pickle.

When Phil’s second went in I celebrated with my toddler and he sung ‘City, City, best team in the land and all the world’ for the very first time with me.

Easily one of the best moments of my life.

I always kept the faith our brilliant blue boys would turn it around.

foden-manchester-city.gif

By the way, we really need to trademark “And City comeback to win 3-1”.
Memories to cherish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.