United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I thought Doku had a decent game tbh, not as bad a some were making out. One of the biggest problems we have though is we doing the 'give it to Doku and see what he can do' thing that never works out well, unless its give it to Messi. He's a kid lets not forget, what it really needs on that side is a David Silva to guide and tell him where to be. We don't really have that, but what we should be doing in training with him is showing him he has other assets such as not always getting the ball to feet - sometimes go behind without the ball. Even if he doesn't get it, we put something else in the opponents mind other than get the ball to Doku and see if he can take players on.

Though Ruben struggled at times again, just seems off it this season. Silly slips, being muscled off the ball and rolled by nobodies like Bruno, last season he would've bullied him. The commentator said that Ake was the weak link but he was up against a lot of pace and i thought he looked good - the thing that has really impressed me is him taking the ball forwards into dangerous positions and breaking lines.

Something of note for Foden i thought was him taking the game by the scruff of the neck, realising that somebody needed to take control. Usually that's KDB but he was really off it, there was almost something symbolic for me when Foden moved into the middle of the pitch towards the latter stages and KDB moved out wide. Foden didn't rush the ball there, he kept it easy and patient and thats exactly what Pep's looking for - rhythm.

Did the mibs make it into the Etihad. Saw a pic of them on fb this morning, moody looking lot in Black clothing. Hope all blues are safe today

I thought Doku had a decent game tbh, not as bad a some were making out. One of the biggest problems we have though is we doing the 'give it to Doku and see what he can do' thing that never works out well, unless its give it to Messi. He's a kid lets not forget, what it really needs on that side is a David Silva to guide and tell him where to be. We don't really have that, but what we should be doing in training with him is showing him he has other assets such as not always getting the ball to feet - sometimes go behind without the ball. Even if he doesn't get it, we put something else in the opponents mind other than get the ball to Doku and see if he can take players on.

Though Ruben struggled at times again, just seems off it this season. Silly slips, being muscled off the ball and rolled by nobodies like Bruno, last season he would've bullied him. The commentator said that Ake was the weak link but he was up against a lot of pace and i thought he looked good - the thing that has really impressed me is him taking the ball forwards into dangerous positions and breaking lines.

Something of note for Foden i thought was him taking the game by the scruff of the neck, realising that somebody needed to take control. Usually that's KDB but he was really off it, there was almost something symbolic for me when Foden moved into the middle of the pitch towards the latter stages and KDB moved out wide. Foden didn't rush the ball there, he kept it easy and patient and thats exactly what Pep's looking for - rhythm.
Some good stuff in there mate. Doku took up some great positions but not much went right after he received the ball, sorts that out and he will be a real menace. Ruben looked very uncomfortable for the first 15-20 mins and he's been a bit like that at times this season. Overall we were good value for the win though and Foden was superb.

Omar doesn't identify players
He negotiates a fee once the target is identified and then the salary with the player and agent
If the rags still identify poor players, Berrada isn't changing anything
The guy from Newcastle will identify and he reports to Omar. Omar puts a value on them and rejects them if too much is asked by club or player.
The second way Omar will sort it is by sacking the useless triumvirate.
We should not cling on to false hope. The new management team will transform them, but not tomorrow.
Their motto is: If you can’t beat them, copy them.

Last edited:
Amazing that GMP respond to posts on a social media platform but, don't answer 101 and even on occasions 999 and find the time and resources to arrest the guy yet its difficult to find a police officer as they are short of staff

BREAKING: City have confirmed the hiring of a new tactics advisor to Pep Guardiola, here is actual footage of him revealing his game plan for the rags.
smash-protest.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.