United (H) | PL | Sun 3rd March, 15:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have gone for Kovacic over Doku personally on the basis they will play on the counter and Doku is more likely to concede possession...but their game plan is obvious and if we dominate as we should we will batter them. Hopefully we get an early goal and go on and smash them. We look a lot better at dealing with the counter with Stones pushing into midfield.

Rags absolutely parking the bus here. Pepper the goal with shots from outside the box and make onana do some work.
They'd like to but don't have the athleticism to do it with their slow/old/both defenders.
More like booting us and winding us all up then hope for breakaway while we're distracted.

I’m here.
So much wrong with modern football.
The worst part is all the half and half scarf wearing wankers.
IT’S A FUCKING DERBY!!!
Not only have they brought shame on our club, they’ve brought shame on themselves.
The best part of them obviously dribbled down their mums leg.
Cunts!
Enjoy the game : )

I just hope Doku doesn't give them the chance to hit us on the break. Thats my only worry, oh and a shithouse of a ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.