United (H) | PL | Sun 3rd March, 15:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ma not as confident as most on here, while we are by far the better team and will rightly be strong favourates for this one I am always wary of these cnuts. I can see them sitting deep with a low block and hoping to catch us on the break. They have a lot of pace up front that could harm us if we go too attacking.

We should have more than enough to smash them but you never know on derby day.

I ma not as confident as most on here, while we are by far the better team and will rightly be strong favourates for this one I am always wary of these cnuts. I can see them sitting deep with a low block and hoping to catch us on the break. They have a lot of pace up front that could harm us if we go too attacking.

We should have more than enough to smash them but you never know on derby day.
This,remember when we were shit and coming off the back of a poor result going into a derby game and lo and behold we won them a few times,you just never know I’ll gauge it more after they play tonight,but 99/100 we win no problem it’s that one time that can rear its head especially with the way we won last night everyone will be writing it off as a forgone conclusion..

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Dias
Aké

Rodri

de Bruyne
Foden

Silva
Håland
Doku

Considering Ed, Rúben, Dave and Phil were all rested last night, it’s a no-brainer that they’ll all play.

We'll need Kyle to counter Rashford and co.'s pace; same with Nathan on the other side.

Kevin, John and Erling are relatively fresh, after returning from injury, and Bernardo and Jérémy pick themselves, IMHO.

Who is Dave?

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Stones
Ake

Rodri
Kdb
Alvarez

Bernardo
Haaland
Foden

Not the team I would pick but the team I expect pep to pick. Alvarez will be played to stop there defenders hoofing it over the top for the 3 greyhounds to chase.

If the rags play as high up the pitch as Luton, we will win easily.
If they do what the usual teams do and is defend deep and attack on the break, it could be a struggle.
If Haaland gets a run at a defender, there is only one winner.
If he has fella's hanging onto him in the packed penalty box, its that much harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.