United (H) | PL | Sun 3rd March, 15:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wankers slagging off City players

Jeez, pass me your white flag so i can stick it up your arse, then you'll be fucked; )

If Alvarez starts in midfield I'm still confident we'll win.

15 goals and counting as a striker and a midfielder....
The only person who puts things up my arse is Mrs death so save your flag fucking for some other, more deserving soul…!

I love Doku, Alvarez, Nunes, but Pep please, start with Kovacic in the starting 11, we simply look like a real City with a classic midfielder.
I like Kovacic next to Rodri.
With one staying while the other goes forward, it gives the midfield more stability.
When we haven't got that, if we lose the ball, the opposition often play a ball over the top into the hole Rodri left and we're scrambling from there. But with Kovacic playing, that hole isn't there.

Still can't get my head around how we lost that match. A once in a lifetime opportunity to win the league by beating them and we blew it. Took me ages to get over it.
I think that this Sunday will be very different though. They'll be put back in their box, at least until they turn the next corner.
Probably a once in a life time opportunity missed.

We’d now have the full house -:
Relegation
FA Cup semi
FA Cup final
League

Still not over it !!

Still can't get my head around how we lost that match. A once in a lifetime opportunity to win the league by beating them and we blew it. Took me ages to get over it.
I think that this Sunday will be very different though. They'll be put back in their box, at least until they turn the next corner.
Yeah it hit me really hard

I've read some shite on here but that is verbal diarrhoea, pal.

He's scored 15 goals, 1 more than United's top scorers, Hojlund and McTominay on 7 each.

I agree with you on Kev Haaland and foden in the middle and I'd have Alvarez on the bench but only because we can't drop Haaland. Alvarez is a great player who works his bollocks off. Not his fault Pep persists in shoehorning him into midfield when he's a natural striker.
You don't need to go to Burger King to find whoppers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.