United (H) | PL | Sun 3rd March, 15:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The table doesn't lie and the two teams are far apart from each other in terms of skill, ability and determination.

But this is a derby and all logic gets thrown out. If we give them too much respect, if we underestimate them, if we start sloppily, make too many errors, if the referee overlooks serious red card offences, it'll be a close affair.

We know City should win, and that we should win comfortably, but some freak worldy or idiotic backpass and we're chasing the game. I don't want a thriller, I want a boring, expected, predictable 2-0 win, 3 points in the bag, next game.
Nah fuck that I want total domination and then humiliation as we knock it about after at least 3 goals have gone in.
Splinter has been called out for his fake rolling around and injuries this week so he will double up with his whining at the ref.
Looks like slabby has cried off and he’s been one of their best defenders so far let that sink in.
Cashimero is a walking red card
Their only decent defender shaw is out

The only possible way we lose or draw this is by not putting our chances away.

Remember the club endorsed banner folks.

Nah fuck that I want total domination and then humiliation as we knock it about after at least 3 goals have gone in.
Splinter has been called out for his fake rolling around and injuries this week so he will double up with his whining at the ref.
Looks like slabby has cried off and he’s been one of their best defenders so far let that sink in.

They don’t have any walking red cards on derby day. None since the sick swan that I can remember & they’ve had a fair few contenders.

Great post.
It's easy to think that - when you look at the table - we're streets ahead of them - but, this is a derby, and remember about 10 years ago, or so, Kompany got sent off early doors; they went 3-0 up; finished 3-2 for them.
We're a better team now - at full strength - and they're far, far worse. Palace came here and got a point when we should have pissed it - as did the scousers, spurs and chelsea. So, let's get that foot on their scummy throats and choke the life out of them. Give the ref and VAR no excuses to even things up.
City 6 (Haaland all 6) - United 1 (bIg nose)
With Scummy Jim shitting his pants in the directors' box, wondering "What the fuck have I done?!?"
Come on City!!!!

not winning this would simply cost us the title straightaway. we cannot drop any points imo in remaining 6 home games. and we probably need to win 4-5 of 6 away games left, with not losing the Anfield one.

our record so far vs top6 clubs + Chelsea is very poor in the league, only draws vs Chelsea 2x, Spurs, Pool, two losses vs Villa, Arse and one win only vs rags at Old Toilet. thats 7 games with 1-4-2 record. those fucking home draws make me so angry also the Chelsea away 4-4. we should be fucking out of sight if we just concentrate bit better to keep thee leads or convert chances properly.

time to improve that tomorrow. another draw or loss wont cut it.

Quick tempo from the off and we'll be fine, could blow them away by half time. We do too much fannying around with the ball, sideways and backwards passing instead of going for it, then it could be a long afternoon. Show them fuck all respect please City, they deserve none of that
They’ll sit so deep they’ll be on Ashton New Road.

They won’t set up like Luton, more like pal arse !!

By design we’ll have move them around, be patient and ruthless when the chances come.

Another Neverton type of game and result !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.