United (H) | PL | Sun 3rd March, 15:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson, Rodri and Foden will replace Ortega, Kovacic/Nunes and Grealish. And Dias may replace one from Walker, Ake or Akanji.

Pep loves Akanji, so the selection might be a tad surprising. Walker will probably start, as United will rely on counters.

Dunno about Alvarez. We were a bit too open vs Chelsea in the 1st half.

I’m finding it very interesting that most of my Trafford United supporting brothers have suddenly lost all interest in football! So they say. ;-)

Even my relatives who’ve got SCs there say they’re not bothered any more.
Now, am I laughing, am I gloating, am I being sarcastic? Nah, not me, I just smile graciously and say ‘You can get some medicine from the Doctor for that but I’m sure Mr Ratcliffe will reimburse you for the prescription costs.’

should be easier than the Chelsea game...their best players are injured & on paper (& real life) their players aren`t really that good..perhaps some promising talents (Mainoo,Garnacho) & Dalot is solid..that`s it...Rashford has pace but overall pretty average ..control Fernandes,Mainoo, the Counter/Transition & we are eating good....nobody should be afraid

I think last night, once Luton confirmed they were going man for man, we collectively said OK then, bring it on. In a game of fast moving football like that we're better than you by a mile over 90 mins and so it proved.

We won't play United like that. Like it or not, they're good in transition and can punish us. Pep will be gutted Jack's out so on the left, he either asks Doku to be more conservative or might even play Oscar there.

They honestly believed they could outfootball us at home last year. This year they wont be that naive. I have no doubt they'll sit in and try and counter. They can be effective at that, see the Anfield game. However they are without Shaw and Martinez, their best 2 defenders. They're playing Lindlehoff at left back recently but don't be surprised to see Dalot swap over and wan-Bissaka come back in for an ultra defensive line up.
We'll strangle them to death with posession then a few rapier like thrusts to score. There's blood in the water and it's not ours.

3 - 0 City - AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.