United (H) | PL | Sun 3rd March, 15:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve just started on my second pint and my stomach has dropped. I believe we win well today but I hope it’s over quickly. I hate playing them.

All 7 of my family are rags they have all conveniently got days out and meals to goto

Asked me if I’m coming with them lol

Fuck off I going the game I said you lot are a bunch of Fanny’s happy takin the piss out of me for years.

I am missing a nice carvery though.
surely kdb and the norwegian meat shield carving open their defence will be the best carvery.

That pint must be massive .
Cos City are a massive club.

I had a group of reds start that one with me in Camden once. We’d beaten Chelsea 4-2 away and the rags were maybe playing Villa at Wembley on the Sunday?

Nevertheless, it was two minutes of innocuous questions about City before they asked if our floodlights were massive. To be fair, it was good banter and they all had Southern accents!

All 7 of my family are rags they have all conveniently got days out and meals to goto

Asked me if I’m coming with them lol

Fuck off I going the game I said you lot are a bunch of Fanny’s happy takin the piss out of me for years.

I am missing a nice carvery though.
Go with them and put laxatives in their gravy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.