United (H) Post Match Thread

Herrera is one sneaky little horrible twat. He's a cheat, pure and simple, if anybody goes near him he's on his arse in a heartbeat trying to con the ref. If I played against him I'd smash him every time I could, look at the derby last year at theirs, again trying to con the ref.
A horrible little shit playing for a horrible shit club.

Transfer window will be interesting. Player we want - his agent says City want you but United will pay you more. Player: "You can use that as leverage to get City to increase their offer - but I don't want to risk ending up at, how they say, The Swamp?"

Exactly Pam, 5 seconds of showboating compared to 34 years of gloating.
Ave it you scum.
From Jim White in the Telegraph:

In the unlikely event of the result being reversed on Sunday, how the visiting supporters would have thrilled at seeing Romelu Lukaku doing a series of step-overs as injury time wound down. That is assuming he did not trip himself up in the effort.

In the unlikely event of the result being reversed on Sunday, how the visiting supporters would have thrilled at seeing Romelu Lukaku doing a series of step-overs as injury time wound down. That is assuming he did not trip himself up in the effort.

Remember the old seaside postcard of a fat bloke looking down saying “I can’t see my little Willy”? Well I imagine Lukaku has the same problem with the ball at his feet.

Wahey

Jamie Jackson continues to fluff United in the Guardian, suggesting what Mou needs to do to bridge the gap in quality is to basically overhaul the squad...after 2 1/2 seasons of overhauling

The drivel that keeps coming up to spin United's situation or make excuses for Mou is priceless. Best take I have read thus far is for United to stop looking to City in terms of where they should be aiming but rather to get into the top 4 because they are far from a top 4 side atm

Jamie Jackson continues to fluff United in the Guardian, suggesting what Mou needs to do to bridge the gap in quality is to basically overhaul the squad...after 2 1/2 seasons of overhauling

The drivel that keeps coming up to spin United's situation or make excuses for Mou is priceless. Best take I have read thus far is for United to stop looking to City in terms of where they should be aiming but rather to get into the top 4 because they are far from a top 4 side atm

Incredible that if United had nicked a win on Sunday they'd only be 6 points behind us. As it is, the gap is 12 points which I think is more a true reflection of the gulf between the 2 sides. Equally telling is that City's goal difference is 32 better than United's....after only 12 games! As for top 4, they're already 7 points off the pace but that's effectively 8 when you factor in the goal difference of the other sides. It's not insurmountable but like you said, they're miles off top 4 too in terms of both points and quality of performances.

Incredible that if United had nicked a win on Sunday they'd only be 6 points behind us. As it is, the gap is 12 points which I think is more a true reflection of the gulf between the 2 sides. Equally telling is that City's goal difference is 32 better than United's....after only 12 games! As for top 4, they're already 7 points off the pace but that's effectively 8 when you factor in the goal difference of the other sides. It's not insurmountable but like you said, they're miles off top 4 too in terms of both points and quality of performances.

I was kind of surprised at that too. Like before we played Spurs if they had won they would have gone above us in the table. Our start was so good I hadn't noticed how close they were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.