United (H) Post Match Thread

Second favourite quote from RagCafe post-match thread:
Factoring how they spent £1trn while United can barely string scraps together, the fans are spoilt even expecting United to challenge them. Gratitude should be shown to Jose for even somehow getting the players out there to kick a ball, considering how disadvantaged he is.

Third time now I've seen this phrase used.

Stop it.

They had men on that field.

We had boys. Sane, Sterling, Foden, Bernardo, Stones, Aymeric...all kids compared to their lot.

So it wasn't men against boys. That lets them off.

It was a team against a bunch of dinosaurs.
the hate is strong in this one...yes you're so right haha

Always feels so great to win the derby. Thought we were brilliant, but slowed it down a bit towards the end of the first half rather than keep a high intensity. The penalty was their only shot on target. They really are a poor side and I think they may struggle to make top 6. Our 3rd goal, utter class. Atmosphere was great, even top of East stand. Good singing down the spirals on way out. Was a great day. Never felt more like singing the blues.....

Our players, individually, are so clever and tricky, that yer can see the trail of shite running down defenders calves as they try to work out wtf they are going to do, where they are gonna pass, if they are gonna pass. Absolutely stunning footballers.

I am honestly amazed how poor united are.

Talksport were saying they have spent over £800 million since fergie left, surely that’s not correct. Can anybody shed any light on that. I’m not having they have spent that much on that squad.
On the face of things it's amazing. But if you consider the ownership and director of football - it's no surprise whatsoever. To compound matters they have a manager - who - when he doesn't get his way - self destructs.

On the whole, the current state of affairs at United surprises me not at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.