United (H) - Post Match Thread

Just watching the match back now on sky. Three observations:

1. Sancho not celebrating his goal. Respect? Or worried that by equalising he’d just succeeded in poking the bear?

2. Lingard and Rashford simply didn’t want to come on. Their body langauage on the touch line was shocking.

3. We love to see it.
Maybe Sancho realises he's made a massive mistake going there as they are so shite and is begging for us to take him back.

plus he shown us respect by not going over the top and he played down the goal and a sort of sorry look
but united are a mess and its not just one or two but the whole club.

we all seen the trouble sitting in the stand looking at monitors fergie and gill they will never let it go.
every day its drummed into them your not good enough to play for a fergie team
His celebration was a piss take. Something that maggot lingard would do.
Same as mctommery putting his middle finger up at the start of almost every question. Think they are being smart but they are small time cocks.

The gap is 22 in points but a thousand miles in quality!
True that

if we played the rags 100 times, we’d beat them 95 times i reckon.
Well, that was worth getting cold for.

What a brilliant display from the boys in Blue. From Eddie to Phil, they were all outstanding.

Once again, we humiliated the scummy bastards. Now that the troll has fucked off from the swamp, normal service has been resumed, and they were shockingly bad. In fact, the only thing worse than the rags was Michael fucking Oliver, whose officiating was fucking dreadful.

It was great to see the show of support for Oleks and Ukraine. We are all with you, Zinc.

I loved the giant flag in East Stand Level One pre-match and the atmosphere all afternoon was brilliant.

Just before half-time, it looked like a rag was thrown out behind us in 328/329. What a miserable day he had.

Tough!
He got lucky if you ask me. It would have been a lot worse if he’d been subjected to that second half!!

Always remember in my teenage years the late bus only went as far as John Kennedy Road. Had to walk back to Glossop from there after a night out in town.
The President pub on the corner of JK Road, I went to Arundale primary school there … You must have been fit as fuck back in the day mate, it’s a fair lug to Glossop from there, about 4.5 miles innit, double that when pissed up :-)

The President pub on the corner of JK Road, I went to Arundale primary school there … You must have been fit as fuck back in the day mate, it’s a fair lug to Glossop from there, about 4.5 miles innit, double that when pissed up :-)

I always remember a old street sign in Mottram that said ‘Glossop, 3’ it’s in the wall on a building on the right near where the Lowry statue is now.

Then you got to the Gun at the bottom of Mottram Moor and it said ‘Glossop, 4’

That’s how you knew you were pissed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.