United (H) - Post Match Thread

I remember enjoying watching the ManU fans reaction to our 93.20 win. In spite of their disbelief they still maintained the arrogance and entitlement of United superiority. We all recall "noisy neighbours", "not in my time", " Sheikh Mansour will get bored" and "only mercenaries would choose City over United". If City have disproved "you can't buy success", then United are doing their best to reinforce this stereotype.

Now the rags are in despair and resigned to accept not just the superiority of City in every department but that there is little chance of them catching us up in the foreseeable future. That realisation of how far they have fallen behind permeates all levels including the players and media? The hubris is delicious to see.

So happy for the young lads in that. Lap it up lads you've earned it. My boys are in their early 20's and I've been taking them to City home and away since they were 5 and 7 years old. When nearly everyone they knew defaulted to the rags. These young guys have earned this just as much as us old farts.
You've brought them up well.
Take a bow!

what did i just hear ?
andy tate saying what we all knew ??? the one match that means more to them the manchester derby .it well
we can now but to bed the scousers is their biggest game of the season
the strefford paddock did not take it well

View attachment 38122
I was in the real Trafford Paddock when we put them into the second division. They really did not take that well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.