United (H) - Post Match Thread

Tate calling out McTominay, i'm crying

“Im bleeding”…..well put your tampon back in you absolute Fanny wipe, they’re all competing to be the biggest bestest red by over dramatising everything and completely forgetting they’ve got to walk the streets, crying because they lost a game….wow

Self entitled spoilt rag, the years and years of lording it over us he thought would never end. Ickle Citeh remember he constantly tells us don’t matter to him, so much so he offers out a 20yr old midfielder who was no better or worse than any other rag player. A bizzare fruitcake.

Ha ha ha!!! One of the funniest things I've seen since that screeching midget went on a rant. Who is he? A fanzine editor? I'd back any fit professional footballer against him in a scrap he'd be blowing out of his arse in a few minutes. I have to laugh when he said they work all week to go to the match. Well not him, he was crying in a room watching it on TV with some other equally sad misfits

Over the last few years, the age group teams have smashed them regularly.
Yep. Can't remember which former United player sends his kid to the academy, but have a vague memory of him saying it hurts to do so but we've got one of, if not the best, in the world at the moment and he wants them to have the best possible chance.

What is it with this attention seeking big girls blouse and why do people give him ( and others ) the air time that he so badly craves. People watching someone watching other people FFS. Fucking social media.
P.S. I presume he's earning from it ??

Could watch that **** implode all night. Hahahaha.

Remind me again, did he go to the game? Or was he selling fan experiences to the visitors.
The bloke who does the “United Stand” videos could not get a ticket through MUFC so was in the south stand surrounded by Blues. These prats on you tube are not really long term fans at all, just making money out of mugs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.