United (H) - Post Match Thread

She’s not generic … I’d probably do ‘er under the right conditions … but Tate & Goldbridge (to name two) aren’t making that list !

And I’d probably have a beer with the Flying Pig as I think he’d be a decent laugh when mixed with alcohol.
You know, I get you on that. Someone posted that Flying Pig fella on here and I watched. I found him quite funny actually, apart from his choice of football club I could see him being a good laugh.

Never seen such an inquest after a derby defeat , the only Rag employees unscathed are the dinners ladies , lapping up their pain.
Had to deal with their arrogance for thirty years , you reap what you sow , Raggie bastards.
And I’m sure the outrage was nowhere near as bad when Liverpool spanked them 5-0 at the swamp.

Yet they keep telling us that City are insignificant and that Liverpool are their biggest rivals. Clowns

Never seen such an inquest after a derby defeat , the only Rag employees unscathed are the dinners ladies , lapping up their pain.
Had to deal with their arrogance for thirty years , you reap what you sow , Raggie bastards.

Not entirely surprising because that was the most humiliating Derby defeat they have ever suffered, far worse than the sick swan. City took the piss for much of the second half, not intentionally: City just want the ball but the effect was urine extraction of the highest order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.