United (H) - Post Match Thread

Take your point, but our fourth is not on the same level as the other three. He's still very good though, and generally pretty dependable.
We'll have to disagree on that, I think he's every bit as good as Laporte, with Dias and Stones slightly better than the other two, but I'm happy with whatever pairing we have

It’s what makes football days like this …

5live - prior to game : Schmicheal didn’t enjoy winning the derby when at city. I strongly fancy United today …

5live - phone in after the game : The players should never play again for the club after that defeat

Just acknowledge those in blue played well and are league leaders and champions for good reason.
Listened to the **** on 5 live on the way to the match. My eldest said “dad I thought he used to play for us, what a scumbag”

nice to win a derby at home ! Great atmosphere and a good first half that swung end to end. Second half was very comfortable, was willing KDB to get his hattrick but can’t be greedy! JJ looks to be missing over at the Gruniad, they all expected a City fuck us after Spurs, didn’t happen. Hope the guy carried out recovers.
CITY!

We all know how Pep works, score 2, off you come. Did it regularly with Aguero. ;-))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.