United (H) - Post Match Thread

Well now that second half was very enjoyable. Found the first half a bit jittery. And I think I heard G Neville say it was a sobering game? Did I hear that? And Martin Tyler call it sumptuous. I’m fairly sure I did. I know I did actually. And 92% possession in the last 15 minutes, wow.

Totally. Bossed. That. Love it

Excellent 2nd half, 85% possession lol. Kevin amazing, Mahrez brilliant 2nd half. Rags are absolutely woeful, I would absolutely piss myself if they miss out on top four. Well done boys, victory is so fucking sweet

If the rags get top four then the league doesn’t have the strength in depth we might’ve thought.

Brilliant win!! ManUre were VERY good in the first half & it's the first time I've seen them match us footballing wise in a very long time. I just knew Sancho would score against us. I'm not a bookie boi, but if I'd have thought ahead, I'd have got someone to put a bet on for me. To be honest, if ManUre scored today, I wanted it to be Sancho, & he celebrated respectfully which he didn't have to.

I thought we JUST shaded the first half & deserved the slender lead, but going in level I wouldn't have had any complaints. BUT that second half was more like City! I've not seen us play like this in months, & when Mahrez scored the third, it kicked the stuffing out of them.

After that we found our controlling rhythm & toyed with them as we put them to the sword. KDB & Foden were outstanding, but my personal MoTM was Grealish. He was absolutely superb & took the piss out of ManUre! I always said he needed to keep his head on his football, off partying & we need to give him a season or two to adapt to the City footballing philosophy & how to conduct himself off the field.

Whatever happened today, the three points were the most important thing, so winning with a second half performance like that makes it all the sweeter. Dribble's a happy Dude tonight... :-)

Great result, but it could and should have been even more emphatic, a total tonking, for sure, if only we could convert our chances. We need a centre forward.

giphy.gif

Great result, but it could and should have been even more emphatic, a total tonking, for sure, if only we could convert our chances. We need a centre forward.
I can’t be bothered checking but since the 6-1 we have got 4 against them on quite a few occasions it’s almost like we prefer to toy with them rather than waste them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.