United (H) - Post Match Thread

Thought he overlapped too much and too high at times. At the end of the first half, when they counter attacked, he was the furthest up the pitch.

He gets giddy at times!
Disagree, it’s part of the role for a Pep full back, taking risks is part of our defensive play, high line, inverted and attacking full backs, well I think so anyway

Disagree, it’s part of the role for a Pep full back, taking risks is part of our defensive play, high line, inverted and attacks full backs, well I think so anyway
It is, but he limits Walker doing that because he gets giddy and goes MIA. We also need his recovery pace at the back.

It‘s no coincidence that Walker didn’t overlap much in the second half until the 3rd goal went in.

Came across this guy last night, bit of a chump but made me laugh when he starts going on about "little Citeh" across the road, confessing that it is Utd who are now "little Citeh"...complete reversal of roles....the guy is really upset about how far they have fallen...tremendous...about 6 minutes 10 seconds in

Just watching the match back now on sky. Three observations:

1. Sancho not celebrating his goal. Respect? Or worried that by equalising he’d just succeeded in poking the bear?

2. Lingard and Rashford simply didn’t want to come on. Their body langauage on the touch line was shocking.

3. We love to see it.

Regarding 2, its an interesting point. I watched the whole game back, and their introduction coincided with united going from poor to absolutely hopeless. You could be onto something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.