United (H) | Post Match Thread

I came away disappointed.

They were there for seven or eight without reply.

Thought Pep was very smart, the way we essentially gave up the midfield and overloaded the flanks.

The last time I saw that was in the Champions League second leg defeat to Liverpool, where have them a chasing too.

Gundo, Bernie and Kev all made up the triangle with the wide players and full-backs.

Well done Phil and Erling, terrorised them. Akanji, excellent.

Minor irritations, Cancelo so sloppy, Eddie terrible with the clipped ball to the full-back he put out of play every time.

What a win!
Feels a little bit like nit picking but I agree about Cancelo and Eddie.

Fucking beat them down like rarely seen in the last few years. Playing a defense which made me crease and without our holding midfielder, so GG boys. Whoever did the Akanji deal needs a blow-job.

They so needed this fucking reality check. The dirty fuckers started popping their heads out of the mud like moles after the last few weeks, and the smugness, the smiles, the arrogance was creeping back. Glad we smashed the mole back in the ground using the Viking’s dick.

Nearly ejaculated seeing the alcoholic mummy staring down at his baby, getting emasculated like on a bad night out in gay village. Never in your life-time eh? Guess that’s a cue for the reaper to give you a fucking kiss.

You will never be top dogs again, you worthless, spineless, T-Shirt printing factory. Utterly pathetic, as you have been for years.

Back into your caves, fucking sumbags.

City til i die.
Loooool... Funniest post of the day! Bravo! :-)

Question (two, actually) for @Gary James....

1. Last City player to score a hat-trick against Trafford's finest in a competitive game? Did Franny get one, back in the Fred and Wilma Flintstone days?

2. Have we ever had 2 hat-tricks against them in the same competitive game (no testimonial or friendly nonsense)?

I came away disappointed.

They were there for seven or eight without reply.

Thought Pep was very smart, the way we essentially gave up the midfield and overloaded the flanks.

The last time I saw that was in the Champions League second leg defeat to Liverpool, where have them a chasing too.

Gundo, Bernie and Kev all made up the triangle with the wide players and full-backs.

Well done Phil and Erling, terrorised them. Akanji, excellent.

Minor irritations, Cancelo so sloppy, Eddie terrible with the clipped ball to the full-back he put out of play every time.

What a win!
What days we live in when we can criticise scoring 6 haha

Probably a lot less than you might expect
My mate has been backing a Haaland hat trick every week and the odds have pretty much halved
I can understand that, everyone will be expecting him to get three every game now and no one will be surprised but getting that score right is on a different level!

Another United false dawn put to bed.

Their women's team would have put up more of a fight, back under their stones they go just as they were coming out again.
Before the match Some of them even had to the cheek to say this was our first test of the season lol .

Fucking beat them down like rarely seen in the last few years. Playing a defense which made me crease and without our holding midfielder, so GG boys. Whoever did the Akanji deal needs a blow-job.

They so needed this fucking reality check. The dirty fuckers started popping their heads out of the mud like moles after the last few weeks, and the smugness, the smiles, the arrogance was creeping back. Glad we smashed the mole back in the ground using the Viking’s dick.

Nearly ejaculated seeing the alcoholic mummy staring down at his baby, getting emasculated like on a bad night out in gay village. Never in your life-time eh? Guess that’s a cue for the reaper to give you a fucking kiss.

You will never be top dogs again, you worthless, spineless, T-Shirt printing factory. Utterly pathetic, as you have been for years.

Back into your caves, fucking sumbags.

City til i die.
I think you might have had a few drinks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.