United (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning you Blues. Woke up feeling it's gonna be a pleasant day. A TRULY pleasant one ...
I feel the same which in some ways is making me more nervous,which I know sounds stupid
I think this is our most important Derby since that "VINCENT KOMPANY!!!!" 1 nil win
We have to finish top 3 this season CTID

Woke up feeling good, bring it on.

Solid performance and a big win for us on the cards.

Should be fun in SS3 today with the micro segregation I'd guess that there will be a no-mans land on the raggy side next to the barrier.

Seemed more a throwaway comment from Mullock than anything concrete, but fingers crossed.
My niece works in Lacoste at the airport and oti was in yesterday. She asked him if he was playing today and he said no, he was flying to Zurich!! She phoned me last night to tell me. Can't see why she would bullshit because she's a massive blue and loves him. She was just over the moon to meet him. Big blow if true!

Im confident, i always am but nothing other than a win today will do or be acceptable.

No more excuses.

My niece works in Lacoste at the airport and oti was in yesterday. She asked him if he was playing today and he said no, he was flying to Zurich!! She phoned me last night to tell me. Can't see why she would bullshit because she's a massive blue and loves him. She was just over the moon to meet him. Big blow if true!
A massive blue eh? must be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.