United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame I'm going...........Matchday thread..........

giphy.gif

Not a hope that'll be true.

If he rests players like that they'll just be on the bench, not out of the squad.

A quick look on twatter shows it's just some rag woman claiming as such from 3 hours ago.

whats the point of them all being on the bench? City have drifted in odds-so may be some truth in it, or layers reacting to the new

The strange thing is these next two games are the biggest of the season and playing a full strength team in both makes more sense than not doing. There’s six weeks of premier league games to give everybody a rest after today. Just get the fucking thing won against those ****s and the boost that comes with that gets us through on Tuesday.
I’ll be fucking amazed if the team is depleted in a way that could backfire and leave us with a defeat today. It would be fucking madness.

Not a hope that'll be true.

If he rests players like that they'll just be on the bench, not out of the squad.

A quick look on twatter shows it's just some rag woman claiming as such from 3 hours ago.
Yeah that's bs. Some of those will be rested I'm sure but fernandinho and Kevin? No way. And they'll all be on bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.