United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Midfield should be very crowded today. Will that lot's defenders know who to pick up? If their midfield goes forward, there could be lots of space, but they may just sit it out and wait for the corners/set pieces.

Think we should’ve started strong, got the job done by 70 mins then rest those that need it.
This way it will be a case of having to chase the game, and bring on the big guns to try to get the result if we go behind.
But I’m still hopeful that this team can prove me wrong, but with KDB, Aguero, Walker and Jesus on the bench I’m not convinced.

Today was a once in a lifetime change to win the title against the rags. You couldn't script it.

Not sure resting Walker, KDB and not having a recognised striker will help us achieve this.

Midfield should be very crowded today. Will that lot's defenders know who to pick up? If their midfield goes forward, there could be lots of space, but they may just sit it out and wait for the corners/set pieces.

Suits them to be honest. Can see them doing what they did against Liverpool and just knocking the ball over the top of our midfield and defenders and having their fast players run on to it.

It’s much stronger than we all thought.
Especially with the nonsense that was being reported about 1500hrs.

Id have preferred our first 11,we should be playing such in a derby,but Pep doesn't have the factor of thinking predominantly with his heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.