United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no way should we rest players against these wankers please God let us smash them and win the league this is what dreams are made off.ive had 53 years off these rag twats rubbing my face in it now the tied has turned the future is blue come on city...

We are playing the Rags pal.....for those that haven't suffered years of obnoxious and condescending behaviour by the arrogant ****s,it might be difficult to comprehend the feelings such a fixture produces,but lets just say it doesn't work like you suggest.
I know, I’ve suffered from rags all my life but I’m thinking with my head not my heart. We can still take the piss out of them when we win the league whether that be today or another day.

Milner, wijnaldum, VVD, Lovren, Mane, Karius, 6 players. That’s a lot of tired legs to carry about especially against us at home. Plus Firmino and Ox came on too for the last half hour, if we rest our players we still have a decent chance.
Bet Karius is fucked!

Milner, wijnaldum, VVD, Lovren, Mane, Karius, 6 players. That’s a lot of tired legs to carry about especially against us at home. Plus Firmino and Ox came on too for the last half hour, if we rest our players we still have a decent chance.
I’m sure Karius will be knackered from the 0 attempts on Wednesday and however many Everton mustered today

If we rest our full 11 we will hammer lpool. They were knackered at the end vs Everton. Fuck this game we’ve won the title anyway doesn’t make a difference who it’s against.

I see where you're coming from with this but strongly disagree - this sequence of games is almost entirely about confidence and mental strength. We were peppered good and proper on both fronts Weds night against the cult, took a major hit - we were shit and Pep and the team know it - psychologically if a less than A-list team goes out today with any kind of bum experiment with players out of position or De Bruyne out-wide-in-goal or some such nonsense :) United will smell an opportunity from behind the elaborately parked bus and probably nick it. The net result of that scenario is a further confused, brittle mindset for next Weds after totally crushin it all season - it's not the time to lose a couple in a row before attempting a stonking come back against the bus vandals.

Agree with the other recent post, get this one done in fist pumping style and exploit a tired looking cult, possibly minus a Salah and Hendersons sauce on Weds. Totally doable with a good headwind from winning the league and and a strong confident start Weds.

Come on City, make us even more proud than we currently are!

Wish me luck.

I normally watch City matches at home with the wife to avoid the general public but it’s my wedding anniversary today so take her to the main sports bar in Doha (because I’m considerate like that).

Just found out it’s also the place where the Qatar MU supporters club congregate to watch the games. Expect me to be arrested by about 7:30pm BST.
Haha, happy anniversary to you and your wife. Hope you have a wonderful day to remember..... for all the right reasons.

Where do you live?
Born and lived in cheetham hill and moved to Bradford when I was 3 or 4. Since then been surrounded by rags and dippers my entire life. My family (many who still live in Manchester) are mostly rags apart from my dad and an uncle. I just don’t care about rubbing it in their faces, I want us to win the CL and go down as the greatest British side to ever play football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.