United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fed up. I had to go to MRI Peritoneal Dialysis unit yesterday afternoon for an urgent antibiotic infusion. There was no wifi on the ward, so I couldn't go on ticket exchange to sell my ticket for today. By the time I got out, it was too late as the lines were closed. I'm too knackered to go now - Bugger!!

Bugger indeed mate, hopefully a good win will cheer you up mucker

I'm fed up. I had to go to MRI Peritoneal Dialysis unit yesterday afternoon for an urgent antibiotic infusion. There was no wifi on the ward, so I couldn't go on ticket exchange to sell my ticket for today. By the time I got out, it was too late as the lines were closed. I'm too knackered to go now - Bugger!!
Hope you are feeling better aside from the fatigue, mate!

Hopefully we smash United today, as I have found that is the most effective immunostimulant.

That would be against the Laws of Nature. Won't happen.
Now you’ve done it.

We’re doomed.

futurama-morbo.gif

Hope you feel better soon, if you change your mind and decide to go, I’ll happily give you a lift. I’m in Stockport and will be leaving home around noon.

I'm fed up. I had to go to MRI Peritoneal Dialysis unit yesterday afternoon for an urgent antibiotic infusion. There was no wifi on the ward, so I couldn't go on ticket exchange to sell my ticket for today. By the time I got out, it was too late as the lines were closed. I'm too knackered to go now -

Hopefully the boys will win and cheer you up a bit, get well soon Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.