United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not wanting to add to the panic,but my two grandkids are at my house today,three times before they’ve been here when a city match has been played and we haven’t won any of them ffs ..

No rodri is a huge blow...GUndo as a 6 gets swamped and doesnt have the tackling or physicality of Rodri to compete. Nor can he cover the ground but I dont see another option. He could have played Stones there but he is injured as well.

for me it now has to be this

Ederson
Walker Akanji Dias Cancello
Gundo
Bernardo KDB
Alvarez Haaland Foden

Mahrez should not be ANYWHERE NEAR the line up. NO intensity to his game at all. Alvarez deserves his chance..a goal threat, works really hard and will press the utd back line, ability to beat people which Mahrez doesnt do any more.

However even with that team, without Rodri we will be wide open to the counter as Gundo will get played past and beyond...we have seen him as a 6 before and it aint good...as an 8 he is great.... as a 6 just not very effective if the other team attack..which utd will.

The other curve ball would be to play Grealish centrally but does he have the defensive nouse to do it...Im not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.