United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on holiday in cyprus so 2 hours ahead, making full use of the all inclusive cocktails and found a bar across the road that has the football on. Weather is 36, can think of worse ways to watch the Derby. Come on city let's go for double figures and humiliate them
Can't beat watching the footy on holiday. Have a top day Blue

Read a couple of articles about the Rag midget centre back whilst playing for Ajax had Haaland in his back pocket on three of four previous occasions when he played for the Germans , maybe the supply line wasnt up to scratch. Expect any of KDB,Foden,Gundo,Grealish,Bernardo,Cancelo,Mahrez,Walker,Rodri to supply the right cross or throughball to put the midget back in his box.

Can't beat watching the footy on holiday. Have a top day Blue
My experience of watching us on the telly on holiday is usually being surrounded by plastic Rags & Dippers , its nice to taunt them when we win but on the rare occasions we do get beat i find drinking myself into oblivion as the only solution.
So its win/win :)

Gutted, didn't check fixtures when booking holiday, sunning it up in Rhodes, 2hrs in front , give you the heads up on the final score. Sat watching tottingham yesterday in bar with a herd of Spud fans, emptied like the swamp @ 6-1 when 3-1 down.

Just nipping out to get a shit load of Stella and red wine. Going to get absolutely smashed City, beer, then Music at full blast and more beer. I will apologise now if I am a twat on here later. Hope all blues have a good day . Come on City
lol, you off work tomorrow then?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.