United (H) - Sun 6th March, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some **** walking past me in the East Stand concourse said to his mate in a foreign accent "I can't believe Ronaldo isn't playing" he sounded fuckin gutted.
To be honest I am.

I was looking forward to hearing blues singing City Reject at him.

:)

Don’t think it’ll be the case but Bernie and Foden in midfield would be nice. Would help with preventing them run through the middle easily. Kev at F9 as well.

However, it may end up with either Grealish and Foden swapping the left wing and F9 position. Whatever it turns out to be, I’m hoping for a win no matter how the lads get it. Would be nice to be another handball followed by another apology. Would make the tears even nicer.

Looks like united will try and copy spurs in attack with Fernandes playing the Kane role and Elanga and Sancho as the runners. Need a big game from our full backs. I have a suspicion they’ll target the space behind Cancelo. Let’s get an early goal or two and force them to play.

We’ll need to press well as Pogba lazy as he is has a decent touch and can spray the ball around. Need to make sure he has no space.

It’s for us to us to win, make sure we’re accurate, control the ball and tempo and take any chances that come our way and we’ll be fine.

Keane Grealish is playing against man United(scum) it's a different animal. Yea Roy what the fuck are you drinking ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.