United (H) - Sun 6th March, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish ahead of Raz, I'm not surprised as he has done little versus Utd to date to warrant starting. Ball was bouncing off Raz left right and centre v Spurs & Everton and clearly, Pep was not happy. Good to know we have someone of Sterling's calibre ready to come on if things are not going to plan though.

Well we all lnow what the pre match talk will be about:-)

On paper it looks like

Rodri
Kdb Silva

Mahrez foden grealish

But there are other ways of playing it. I would swap kdb and foden but it's a strong team. I feel rodri and kdb need to use the ball well. Full concentration please lads

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d love it Mat and although I’m positive for today,still have a nagging doubt after the whole media bollocks over the Rodri handball at Everton last week,every VAR decision for us ( if there is any) will be under the microscope and subjected to countless checks and re-checks,any for the rags will be a cursory glance ..
It's a Derby.

It'll either be a great day or an absolute clusterfuck of one.

As you say OliVAR will be looking at giving them soft penalties.

What the fuck is it with all these half and half scarfs, the East stand looks like it's infested with Rag cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.