United (h) tickets

My reserve has gone. Not missed a match all year at home. I use another season ticket and he is coming for this match.
Gutted. Please inbox can travel to get the ticket

Hi All,
Its prob abit late now ... but I really wanted to go to watch City play united with a mate of mines.. or maybe two mates.. ones a united supporter and the other an Everton.
Ive never been to watch City play... or any game at all!! Was wondering whats the best website to use... and if anyone is actually selling any tickets on here? prices etc?
I have come across two websites .. prices starting around £250!!
Thanks

Hi All,
Its prob abit late now ... but I really wanted to go to watch City play united with a mate of mines.. or maybe two mates.. ones a united supporter and the other an Everton.
Ive never been to watch City play... or any game at all!! Was wondering whats the best website to use... and if anyone is actually selling any tickets on here? prices etc?
Thanks

lol

Is he taking the P***
Hi All,
Thanks

ok just from them reactions im assuming prices for them kind of games start very high? my bad. Il stick to the Sky Tv lol

Hi All,
Thanks
I've never laughed so much at any post ever !! Thank you. :-D P.S What does A.B stand for ??? A Balloon ???

Hi All,
Thanks

You have to be kidding right... You want to take your rag mate and everton one to one of the biggest games of the season while there are so many blues unable to get a ticket!!?! How about you ask your united friend to sit where he belongs in the away end lol. And no tickets are not that expensive at £250. Never buy from those sites. Become a cityzens member and you can have £5 off normal ticket prices. Ive never paid more than £58 for a ticket for any game.

Hi guys..a big ask i know , after a ticket for the derby, live in northampton now and visiting home and thought id try here..good luck to the rest of you trying also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.