United (h) tickets

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by Ric, 13 Dec 2017.

1. Mottram40

Mottram40

My reserve has gone. Not missed a match all year at home. I use another season ticket and he is coming for this match.
    Gutted. Please inbox can travel to get the ticket

2. A.B

A.B

Hi All,
    Its prob abit late now ... but I really wanted to go to watch City play united with a mate of mines.. or maybe two mates.. ones a united supporter and the other an Everton.
    Ive never been to watch City play... or any game at all!! Was wondering whats the best website to use... and if anyone is actually selling any tickets on here? prices etc?
    I have come across two websites .. prices starting around £250!!
    Thanks

3. andy1234uk

andy1234uk

lol

4. mikep

mikep

Is he taking the P***

5. A.B

A.B

ok just from them reactions im assuming prices for them kind of games start very high? my bad. Il stick to the Sky Tv lol

6. Stretch

Stretch

I've never laughed so much at any post ever !! Thank you. :-D P.S What does A.B stand for ??? A Balloon ???

7. Colm mulvenna

Colm mulvenna

Looking one in ss1 if any going nice one guys

8. Steve Salford Blue

Steve Salford Blue

AB never been to a match? Would have been easier for you if it was a game where tickets are easy to come by!

9. zeddie

zeddie

Stockport, Dubai, Dhaka (London at present)
    You have to be kidding right... You want to take your rag mate and everton one to one of the biggest games of the season while there are so many blues unable to get a ticket!!?! How about you ask your united friend to sit where he belongs in the away end lol. And no tickets are not that expensive at £250. Never buy from those sites. Become a cityzens member and you can have £5 off normal ticket prices. Ive never paid more than £58 for a ticket for any game.

10. cityman14364

cityman14364

Hi guys..a big ask i know , after a ticket for the derby, live in northampton now and visiting home and thought id try here..good luck to the rest of you trying also.