United Home League Cup Tickets

Didnt need to put the bet on. Could flog the ticket to a rag.

That had crossed my mind but it was bought with a Two Together railcard, so might’ve been a bit more tricky to offload. The bet added £4.50 to the price of the train ticket which is nothing compared to how much prices start rocketing when everyone jumps on it.

It seems that some rags won’t admit it that they are rags. When the Utd fans groups were announcing that they too were unhappy with the 3,000 allocation for the Cup Semi finals (a bit like our reps did) I recognised the spokesman for MUST. I’m not sure what it stands for but the sad fooker never mentioned he was a rag when I worked with him lol.
Shit Team

It seems that some rags won’t admit it that they are rags. When the Utd fans groups were announcing that they too were unhappy with the 3,000 allocation for the Cup Semi finals (a bit like our reps did) I recognised the spokesman for MUST. I’m not sure what it stands for but the sad fooker never mentioned he was a rag when I worked with him lol.

In fairness, if I was a rag I wouldn’t admit it either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.