United Home League Cup Tickets

All I remember from that game was the dreadful state of the toilets and the Chesterfield fans bouncing around thinking they were the SAS

...a couple of 14-15 year olds started on me and my mates at the corner where you turned left after walking up from the town centre.

People who count empty seats and use it as ammo need there hard drive checking.
I didn't give a shit when I started following the blues and I don't give a shit now, pointless exercise for sad ****s.

You've turned me into a seat counter, Marvin.

Whole rows have vanished from 328 overnight. Seems bizarre because they aren't the ones nearest to the front which you'd expect to sell first. I also wouldn't expect a whole row to go without single seats being left.
Don't they sometimes give these back rows to community groups and local schools at very discounted rates? This is sometimes the case in my block 308. I believe City have groups of "worthy causes" who sometimes get an offer of very cheap tickets at the last minute. This means that rather than leave them unsold they go to local charities. If this is the case then I am all for it. It helps local kids who will eventually become long-term City fans. I don't know this for sure but heard it second hand from a teacher friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.