United Home League Cup Tickets

I cant believe i haven't been paid since before Christmas but its a fact and i think the two are linked.

A lot of people get paid on the 28th - there might be a bit of take up today. It will be shit if there are lots of visible seats but I doubt it.

Yeah I got paid yesterday. Was expecting it to sell out then to be honest. They're both definitely linked. But still, I'd be scraping any penny I could find to get to this one!

We don't know how lucky we are and I am not referring to City 2020 v City 1988 but the quality of life you have compared to most people, and then go back 100 years, 1,000 years,10,000 years, and then 100,000 years. You truly live an extraordinary life. We all do. We do not appreciate it. We are conditioned.

The people who I envy in this world are astronauts who did something for the first time and saw new things that no one ever conceived of before...seeing the Earth in the entirety of space as a blue marble from the orbit of the Moon. If you have wider perspectives then you don't bother about complete trivia. The trouble is as we age we get obsessed with trivia and mundane matters take on extreme importance.

Last night I watched the documentary "The Farthest" on Prime video. It tells the story of the Voyager space mission which, amazingly was launched in 1977. It tracks the progress of the two spacecrafts as they pass Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. After completing those flypasts and gathering data they then continued beyond the solar system and are to this day, travelling ever deeper into interstellar space. It's a very poignant thought that long after we are dead, those space ships will still be travelling. One of the best documentaries I've seen.

The match definitely won't sell out as there are too many tickets left in CBL3 and ESL3.

However, there definitely has been a late up take and surge in ticket sales on L1, especially in the NSL1 corner blocks, which had loads if tickets left at the Weekend. Now there are just singles scattered about. However, as with Fulham, many of the blocks were greyed out a while ago, and there could be plenty of empty single seats in those blocks, like there were for the Fulham game. On the plus side, the vast majority of fans going will be local City fans rather than tourists and day trippers, so the atmosphere and support should be very good tomorrow night.

Whether Pep made those comments about City fans on purpose to push tickets sales or inadvertently, we'll never know, but it seems to have irked City fans enough for them to buy at ticket at the last minute.

Seat planner now.

25-AD7-C13-2-BF3-4069-BC8-E-F1344-C2-AE654.jpg

Last night I watched the documentary "The Farthest" on Prime video. It tells the story of the Voyager space mission which, amazingly was launched in 1977. It tracks the progress of the two spacecrafts as they pass Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. After completing those flypasts and gathering data they then continued beyond the solar system and are to this day, travelling ever deeper into interstellar space. It's a very poignant thought that long after we are dead, those space ships will still be travelling. One of the best documentaries I've seen.
Meteorites are fascinating. In 1969 two fireballs were seen and the meteorite fragments traced at Murchison, Australia and Allende, Mexico.

The Allende meteorite contains the first formed solids that formed in the solar system, calcium and aluminium rich inclusions dated to 4.567 Billion years ago which is taken to be the age of the solar system. These two meteorites did not melt when they formed so they contain the original sediment that formed the presolar nebula that formed the Sun and its planets. The Murchison meteorite actually contains star dust or tiny mineral grains that formed in the outflow of dying stars 3 billion years before the solar system even formed. The majority of the star dust was destroyed in the energetic events of star and planet formation but a tiny fraction survives in some forms of meteorite and can be studied in the laboratory. I studied this as an undergraduate at the University of Manchester. I looked at tiny Silicon Carbide grains under an electron microscope and also studied them in mass spectrometers. On Earth all the Carbon atoms have an almost identical ratio of Carbon 12 to Carbon 13. This is an isotopic ratio. It's an average from the local stars that formed the atoms of our solar nebula but the individual stellar grains from supernova have very very different isotopic ratios so when you look at tiny samples of meteorites in a mass spectrometer the grains stand out an absolute mile. It takes a lot of work though to isolate them. They are incredibly small. They are typically 1 micron in diameter which is 1/1000 th of a mm. You can learn an awful lot from them though. Their outer surfaces are impregnated with the products of cosmic rays and from that you can work out how old they are if you make assumptions about the cosmic ray flux in the Galaxy.

Sounds interesting. I hope one day it'll come across the ball from Chris Waddle's penalty kick in 1990.

The match won't definitely sell out as there are too many tickets left in CBL3 and ESL3.

However, there definitely has been a late up take and surge in ticket sales on L1, especially in the NSL1 corner blocks, which had loads if tickets left at the Weekend. Now there are just singles scattered about. However, as with Fulham, many of the blocks were greyed out a while ago, and there could be plenty of empty single seats in those blocks, like there were for the Fulham game. On the plus side, the vast majority of fans going will be local City fans rather than tourists and day trippers, so the atmosphere and support should be very good tomorrow night.

Whether Pep made those comments about City fans on purpose to push tickets sales or inadvertently, we'll never know, but it seems to have irked City fans enough for them to buy at ticket at the last minute.

Seat planner now.
Less than 3,000 online now though. Singles in Level one and two. A lot though left in Level 3. Will have to get down to 1,000 by the end of the day to sell out.

It was at 3,500 this morning and lunchtime and evening are the big sales periods.

The online sales diagram though can be misleading though as City could just take tickets offline and it would look as if they have been sold when they have not.

Bought 2 extras last night but no option to print at home? Not very confident Royal Mail will get them to me by tomorrow.

There is no print at home option for this game. I bought 2 extra yesterday morning and they arrived today, so you should get them tomorrow.

if not, you’ll have to go to the ticket office before the game. Hope they arrive in the post for you.

both me and my dad had seats as part of the cup scheme. We only realised on the Friday that they’d relocated us from tier 3 down to row D of tier one. We hate the front so we both agreed to watch is on telly with the family and have a Sunday dinner. His bloke who sits with us did the same.
We were in the same position, moved from CB3 326 to 127, got a bit wet, but as a one of it was a different for a change, sitting right next to the dugout was quite an experience. Pep isn't ever satisfied from the lads, always wants more more more.

As an aside it was nice to see Ederson, Aguero and Otamendi interact with the fans near the end of the game, i'm sure those kids who they threw their shirts to will remember it forever.

Less than 3,000 online now though. Singles in Level one and two. A lot though left in Level 3. Will have to get down to 1,000 by the end of the day to sell out.

It was at 3,500 this morning and lunchtime and evening are the big sales periods.

The online sales diagram though can be misleading though as City could just take tickets offline and it would look as if they have been sold when they have not.

Can you explain this please Marvin as I assumed when the blocks are greyed out, they are sold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.