United & Liverpool charged by UEFA

Further proof uefa is run by utter charlatans.

How the more serious charges don't get brought but these shitty ones do.

After their Europa League tie, both clubs have been charged by UEFA with various offences. Incredibly, Liverpool fans have been charged over singing "Oh Manchester is full of shit" but not over Munich chants. And the rags have been charged over their fans throwing stuff, blocking gangways and crowd disorder but not over Hillsborough songs.

Unbelievably, neither have been hit with the charge of being a bunch of entitled cunts.
They didn't just sing "Oh Manchester is full of shit" though, did they?

They also sang "it's full of shit, shit and more shit".

I hear that was the deal breaker.

UEFA like a lot of organisations these days want a perfect happy clappy world where everyone sits quietly and politely claps on occasion.No rivalry,no passion,no hatred.It isn't going to happen but they will probably kill football before they realise that.
Probably explains why they spank Turkish Clubs on an almost monthly basis.

Ha ha probably GDM! I am surprised no one ever sang about all the shit dredged from the Manchester ship canal by the Percy Dawson dredge boats and dumped at the Liverpool bar.Not sure if this still happens but it used to.

They are charging the dippers for being geographically incorrect?

If they sang Stretford they'd have ignored it.

It was always my understanding and also from my own personal experience that in fact Manchester is full of tits fanny and City :-)

The only reason UEFA 'charge' clubs is so they can increase their revenues, which then go into the brown envelopes and onto their friends. If they were actually bothered about all the wrongs in football we'd see UEFA led campaigns, instead we see more and more corruption across our favorite sport. It's nice to see them picking on other clubs in England for a change though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.