United lose, post match discussion

Re: United our biggest threat ?

adrianr said:
Honestly, anyone will struggle against Everton when they play like that. They're going to play half as well as that and win in plenty of games this season. They'll be there at the end. Hook AND crook.

Agreed...away to Everton, especially when they are playing like that are going to be tough for everyone. I wouldn't be too disappointed with a point from Goodison when the time comes. United will threaten...I'm still waiting to see how away to Liverpool goes and what Aguero's prospects are.

id_06b1.gif

Anyone fancy 'shopping the Suns ever so clever headline of the Arsenal Sunderland match report? :D

arsenal_cara-2_1568869a.jpg

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Re: United our biggest threat ?

TTTCITYBHOY said:
I know it's only 1 game into the season.
After tonight do we think "they" are our main challengers.

Come off it mate, enjoy the result but we both know full well they will be back and fighting us all season. What is important though is that they've exhausted 1 of the 4-6 defeats a league champion can have already.

As has been said, you normally can only afford to lose 5 or so games to win the Prem, that's one down for the scum already.

The title is yours to lose IMO, they will still have a few problems in midfield. Whether RvP integrates into their play or not remains to be seen, or if he can play with Rooney. Not that many changes to your team could play to your advantage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.