United (massive mini) Parade

Re: United - MASSIVE

The video on SSN is amazing. Its the same 100 people on Deansgate walking down with the bus haha

Re: United Parade

James Cooper:

"Fans in their hundreds, maybe as many as a couple of thousand here on Deansgate"

Just hear the traffic report on BBC 5 live. Bit of a hold up on the 602, minor crash. But NOTHING about the parade and roads that will be conjested! PMSL!

Commentator on Sky News has just said maybe a few hundred maybe a thousand lining the streets here...hahahaha!!!

HK1aT.jpg

Watching it on SSN and it looks empty. There's more people walking away than walking with the bus.

You've got to love the way SSN are zooming in on the bus so not to show how littke support they are getting today. I'm amazed they haven't been knocking on doors trying to drum up support.

There were more City fans in Albert Square than i've seen along United's entire route.

Heh, sarcastic comment there from Vicky Gomersall (Liverpool fan): "That's as busy as I've seen Deansgate for a very long time."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.