United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the most zen I've felt about a derby in ages.

We're fucking awesome and the result of this game will not change that one bit. This is for one of the two trophies per season we've been averaging for 6-7 years. For them, this is like their Gettysburg.

Of course I want to win, but if we don't, I'll still go into the summer thinking this season has exceeded my expectations.
Agreed. I'll be gutted if we lose, but I can't see a season as disappointing when we win the league.

Probably the most zen I've felt about a derby in ages.

We're fucking awesome and the result of this game will not change that one bit. This is for one of the two trophies per season we've been averaging for 6-7 years. For them, this is like their Gettysburg.

Of course I want to win, but if we don't, I'll still go into the summer thinking this season has exceeded my expectations.
Ratboy said unlike the 99 rags, City‘s treble winners would fade etc well making it four in a row doesnt look like City fading to me, plus we already have the world and super pots this season. hence already done another treble. Yeah another cup to the collection would be nice but no big deal if we don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.