United PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Rodri was great apart from in the minutes around the United goals where he kept giving the ball away. Probably MOTM but also one of the problems we had after scoring and around their goals. We lost composure in midfield and that included Rodri.

Cancelo was much better today! But still refused to pass to Foden multiple times when he was wide open in the last third.

Walker was mostly excellent. But stopped running with Fernandes for their first goal… was that down to thinking Rashford was offside? Possibly, but play to the whistle at all times!

Mahrez worked his bollocks off and should have seen their full back booked and had the chance to go at him on a booking but the ref is a ****.

So, probably Rodri, but disappointed with him for a period when they scored their goals.

No pace in that team, any counter attacking crew can do us, expected this - never felt comfortable.

This keepie football is boring the fuck out of me and has been a while now.

ONE SHOT ON GOAL IN TWO GAMES...is that good enough?
Pathetic isn’t it. Shambolic

I gave Jack the vote.
But that's because Rodri is simply irreplaceable and I take his motm performances for granted now. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.