United PL (H) | Man of the Match

W1Man of the Match

• Total voters
I couldn't choose between KDB & Phil Foden so I haven't voted. But I'd also like to say that Bernardo & Grealish were great too. Please keep it up Jack because we need that level of commitment. Raheem tries hard but he just doesn't have the same level of skill that the front five showed on Sunday. He scores goals but he loses the ball more often & we can't afford that in the big games.

I couldn't choose between KDB & Phil Foden so I haven't voted. But I'd also like to say that Bernardo & Grealish were great too. Please keep it up Jack because we need that level of commitment. Raheem tries hard but he just doesn't have the same level of skill that the front five showed on Sunday. He scores goals but he loses the ball more often & we can't afford that in the big games.
I disagree, Jack had a great game but I think we are too slow with Jack and Mahrez on the wings. Sterling gives us pace and goals.
Interesting that Aguero said Phil was mom , I went for King Kev

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.