United post-match thread

Right, so which part of scoring goals and not conceding them doesn't Pep like?

read what i put again...he is here to establish a way of playing....a style if you were but calling it a style is over simplifying it. A core belief is probably better...this takes time and cant be done over 15 games but surely you can see and must be impressed with the fact that he is getting that style regardless of who we play int eh starting 11.

Did you think utd were better than us...I would say even if you were just to base it on the one game tonight, utd fans will be a lot more worried about that result than we should be...their near strongest 11 against potentially at least 5 players who would not normally play in that game. (Willy, maffeo, navas fernando and garcia...you may add sane into that as well) plus kolorvo at centre half for the entire second half.

So you would have preferred Pep to have played some players 3 games in 7 days ? What the fucks wrong with some of you people ???
Not even 3 in 7 oakie, 6 in 14 (with a European trip in there and some tough opposition in the first 3) and then off to the longest flights for their international matches.

So A to Z was toss then. Brilliant

no it wasn't

we played so very good football....they played kick and run and sometimes the other team gets the break....but we were the better team for the whole first half and parts of the second.

None of it was toss

So you would have preferred Pep to have played some players 3 games in 7 days ? What the fucks wrong with some of you people ???

What's the point in being a top team if you can't compete then? Why are people happy that we went there and offered absolutely nothing for over 90 minutes of football? Why do people deem that acceptable? Why did pep say we are going to win the game but select a side incapable of having 1 shot on target? If people can't be pissed off tonight we never can be. I'm not saying go balls deep for this competition but you certainly don't go and bend over for your rivals and give them a confidence boost

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.