United post-match thread

Positive from tonight is Maffeo showing what he can do in the senior team for the first time. Great performance from him.

Well well well what can i say. Pep has shown today that he might not be the best in tactical. Today no shot on target. No gameplan and outplayed by rags for big parts of the game. Toothless. I sm very dissapointed about the tactical and result. Sane needs to mprovw if not sell him next summer. Fernando is out of form. Sterling please stop dribbling all rhe time and just pass the ball. Good news is the spanish youngsters. Showed today great preformance and a bright future.. six without a win for pep. This is not good enough..

Expected to get beat.

We had a choice of playing this team tonight, or against WBA or Barcelona.

3 games in 7 days. So did you really want Aguero, Silva etc to start tonight??? Think of the consequences. Rather get beat tonight than WBA or Barcelona

Not sure if I'm allowed to paste what I think. Some twats obviously don't like people speaking their mind.
Shame we couldn't beat a poor team. We had ZERO shots on target!!!! ZERO!!!
How can big nose go down at every challenge ? Sickening to see players blatantly CHEATING. this needs to be stamped out.

Maffeo and Garcia were very good, and Caballero didn't do much wrong.

Can't really read too much into this result. The team selection showed we weren't arsed about the competition.

They gifted us opportunities tonight in a similar manner to what we have been punished for this season. Unfortunately we couldn't take them.

Maffeo and Garcia did not look out of place which is a huge compliment to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.