United Pre-Match Thread - Friendly in Houston - Kick off now 03:05am (BST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right i dont think im gonna be able to stay awake for this game as been on the scoops since 2.30pm after finishing work (end of term summer hols) is there anyone who woll be able to record and make this game available for a download or stream tomoro? @TCIB ??? Be forever in your debt. Cheers Bluez

You've got about 26 hours to recover. Try some nice greasy eggs and bacon.

Gonna guess purely for my own amusement

1st half

Ederson
Walker Stones Otamendi Kolarov
Toure
Roberts De Bruyne Zinchenko Sane
Aguero

2nd half
Muric
Denayer Kompany Adarabioyo Delph
Fernandinho
Sterling Foden Silva Nasri
G.Jesus

Maybe Grimshaw/Mangala/Gundo/Brahim will get 10-15 mins

Last edited:
In Orlando for this one,,just sent the Mrs for some KFC and beers..hope I've got the right channel on,,currently Roma v psg on espn so i think it's us after this game

It's actually Shangri-La here but we're happy if that's the impression that mountain staters and others have if it keeps just a few of them from emigrating here and overcrowding our roads, restaurants, schools, and excellent places of employment.

My. father was born and raised in Houston. Went into the armed services after high school. Got stationed in southern California. Never went back. The end.

Houston is fine, if you love unending humidity, freeway overpasses, and zoning that places churches and schools next to strip clubs and liquor stores.

But I'll be there tomorrow anyway :)

Gonna guess purely for my own amusement

1st half

Ederson
Walker Stones Otamendi Kolarov
Toure
Roberts De Bruyne Zinchenko Sane
Aguero

2nd half
Muric
Denayer Kompany Adarabioyo Delph
Fernandinho
Sterling Foden Silva Nasri
G.Jesus

Maybe Grimshaw/Mangala/Gundo/Brahim will get 10-15 mins

I don't think Sane and Toure are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.