United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
In the Cash Flow statement there's a Dividend paid of £10 Million. Have the Glazer's paid themselves £10m from Man Utd?

Financial Markets look at expectations for future growth when determining the share price and the headline remains the Chevrolet deal.

In their words:
A world-record $559m sponsorship deal with General Motors for Chevrolet to be our exclusive shirt sponsor for seven years beginning in our 2014/15 season – an increase of approximately 120% in annual revenues over our existing shirt sponsor Aon

Revenues may have fallen, but when the Chevrolet deal kicks in they will surely recover strongly. That's why some investors, including Soros bought the shares. Expectations that Utd are going to be able to grow commercial revenues and of course that depends on their performance on the pitch. One season without a major trophy they can cope with. If it happens again that will start to have an impact. Unfortunately they have another easy passage to the Champions League group stages

Sorry,I heard their was an internal investigation at Chevrolet about how the terms of the sponsorship was financed.In conclusion at least one senior director was sacked(may have been the CEO),& the deal was renegotiated due to the original being untenable.This was valued,I believe,at around 60% of the original deal(approx $350m).
Not arguing with anybody,please correct me if I'm wrong.

Marvin said:
In the Cash Flow statement there's a Dividend paid of £10 Million. Have the Glazer's paid themselves £10m from Man Utd?

Financial Markets look at expectations for future growth when determining the share price and the headline remains the Chevrolet deal.

In their words:
A world-record $559m sponsorship deal with General Motors for Chevrolet to be our exclusive shirt sponsor for seven years beginning in our 2014/15 season – an increase of approximately 120% in annual revenues over our existing shirt sponsor Aon

Revenues may have fallen, but when the Chevrolet deal kicks in they will surely recover strongly. That's why some investors, including Soros bought the shares. Expectations that Utd are going to be able to grow commercial revenues and of course that depends on their performance on the pitch. One season without a major trophy they can cope with. If it happens again that will start to have an impact. Unfortunately they have another easy passage to the Champions League group stages

But they'll go out at the QF stage. And the Chevrolet shirt sponser deal hasn't been disclosed $559 million out of mid air? I hardly think so.

the way they have been going on last night / this morning you would have thought that Ronaldo won the Champions League for them last night!

has anyone else been getting shit off them today?

I simply responded with: how MASSIVE of united fans to be singing about a player that fucked you off!

shut them right up!

Viva Ronaldo been sung, hummed etc. But none gloating are going tonight.

Is this the first time ever that Utd have not sold out a Champions League game?

There are a few hundred unsold in the corners and that is despite some Galatasaray fans buying up their tickets.

The thing is, I don't think Tranny gives a damn about them as much as they do him. It reminds me of Pool fans and there never ending love for Benitez a girlfriend they can never forget.. they are convinced he will never join City you would be forgiven for thinking hes born and bred in Manchester and was from there youth team with the way they take great pride in his achievements!

Speaking to a supplier in Leeds this morning and apparently United have been bombarding schools trying to shift tickets for small fees for tonights Galatasaray game,of all the nerve of the club after its fans have rubbed Leeds Uniteds fans noses in it about what happened in Istanbul.

It's a bloody boring CL group they're in, isn't it?

An easy passage unless they get too cocky but with the exception of @ Galatasaray none of the games would get the pulse racing of anyone with half a brain (which excludes most of the Rags).

Our least exciting CL fixture is as good as their best.

t8465v.jpg

A few of the Galatasaray fans more than happy to pose for a pic in Manchester town centre today... Nice friendly lads, all smiles when they saw my City shirt. Rumours of Turkish knife wielding thugs seem to be some what exaggerated.

Galatasaray fans in United's unsold home seats tonight, should be fun. Bring out the flares. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.