United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Top 3 Most Despised Rags

JM Mcr said:
Blue Mist said:
The question is the wrong way round.
It should be 3 rags you like(d)

1) Denis Law
2) Matt Busby sort of (Aged 18, Busby signed for Manchester City and played for us for 6 years............. nah still not enough reason)
3 awaiting hell to freeze over
Brian Kidd??

Yeh why not, he played for us and now he is number 3? in our management set up so he's the second one, still waiting for hell to freeze for the third though.

Re: So Rod's a rag is he....

mick10 said:
Err 'You're celtic united but baby I've decided you're the best team I've ever seen' is damning enough evidence for me to have him put to the sword!
Well said Mick.Shit singer,typical rag and should be eviscerated and strangled with his own intestines.

mick10 said:
Err 'You're celtic united but baby I've decided you're the best team I've ever seen' is damning enough evidence for me to have him put to the sword!

its a good song though ...`i took all of those habits of yours that in the beginning were hard to accept `, etc

cyprustavern said:
mick10 said:

its a good song though ...`i took all of those habits of yours that in the beginning were hard to accept `, etc

Sorry THAT line superseeds all other. To the tower Stewart.

mick10 said:
Sorry THAT line superseeds all other. To the tower Stewart.

`the big bosomed lady with the dutch accent who tried to change my point of view` not bad

theres a few good ones in there when you gotta make up to the missus as well...`your ageless your timeless your lace and fineness your beauty and elegance`

`your every love song ever been written but honey what do you see in me`

PS baby jane was shit :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.