United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
johnny crossan said:
Roux junior just shown with Scum mug on BBC4 programme about Escoffier.

I've cancelled my table at La Gavroche tonight.

My parents are genuinely going for their 44th wedding anniversary dinner there on Saturday.

The pair of fucking rag bastards.
well it's cordon bleu not cordon rouge I suppose

andyhinch said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Prize wankers

rioferdinand-580x436.png
You could just do a flying head butt into those fuckers, in a very violent sort of way, followed up by a couple of swings with a chainsaw.

Quite agree andy.

johnny crossan said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
johnny crossan said:
Roux junior just shown with Scum mug on BBC4 programme about Escoffier.

I've cancelled my table at La Gavroche tonight.

My parents are genuinely going for their 44th wedding anniversary dinner there on Saturday.

The pair of fucking rag bastards.
well it's gordon bleu not gordon rouge I suppose

Edited for accuracy :-)

Re: So Rod's a rag is he....

I cannot believe that this subject has been raised here. Surely everybody knows that Rod Stewart supports Manure. He even mentions it in one of his songs. Mick Hucknell of Simply Red too. No reason to dislike their music though. Robert Plant supports Wolverhampton Wanderers. So what?...just waiting for some of the kids on here to ask Robert Who?

Re: Top 3 Most Despised Rags

Chicharito
Shrek
Rags fans(nursery rhymes, eh)

Let me just say I hate Chicharito because he does F*ck all and just does tap ins. Every Fecking Game for manshit it's an offside/onside tap in. Then he keeps getting called up for the Mexican national team despite being shit.

Oh and I am very young and barley started watching football about a year ago so I don't know all the hardships all the people 40+ went through (how I wish I had gone through the same, would've made QPR much more meaningful). Hence the reason that I chose those 3.

Re: So Rod's a rag is he....

citybhoyboris said:
ticket.jpg

Status Quo and Joe Cocker rags too?

Take it you have never heard this then....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5XlQGtT9Dw&feature=fvst[/youtube]

Dunno bout Joe Cocker though...but as a Sheffield lad I doubt he is a rag..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.