United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
City Raider said:
JM Mcr said:
Not bitter said:
Why is it City can't fill their ground even for big european games.Looks terrible I must say.
The guy's a clown but how many bites??!!

6-1

It wont be to many years until we are getting bigger crowds than the rags. They are already having to advertise all over the media to try and sell tickets. Not many sell outs at the theatre of screams these days. No waiting list for season tickets. corporate hospitality not full. Tick Tock

Re: The Fergi Statue unvailed at 2 pm.

I've heard that the statue has been replaced with the inflatable penis. Oh, and the cheeky fuckers have got a picture of him holding up our trophy.

7RDoh.png

I think everyone should stick their chewing gum to the statue and with a liberal covering of pigeon shit this would be a fitting tribute to the bacon faced twat

They are also unveiling a big banner with a piture of him and all the 37 trophies he has won while there.

Does anyone else think that this is just going to heap loads and loads of pressure on the next Manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.