United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Fergi Statue unveiled at 2 pm.

The twat got on the microphone and said heres my wife the only person in the world who tells me what to do and the only person im frightened of or words to that effect.
Just fuck off and die you drunken old piss can then football can get back to normal without you bullying the shithouse press core who have licked your ring piece for 25 years, not frightened of them while your at the swamp, wait until you retire or kick it some will have their revenge the shit will hit the fan.
Jelly n ice cream

M E N poll do you like ferguson statue?

only two options

Yes and...... Yes!

MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"Normally people die before they have a statue. I'm outliving death," joked the United manager to the crowd.

Well that's bound to happen when you convince people you won't live to see City win the league. I expect the sculptor started in a rush after yaya scored at Newcastle. You've only got youreslf to blame you thick rag twat?

It doesn't look anything like him. I think it's shit, like the fans that worship that pile of putrefying garbage of a club.

blue underpants said:
The twat got on the microphone and said heres my wife the only person in the world who tells me what to do and the only person im frightened of or words to that effect.
Just fuck off and die you drunken old piss can then football can get back to normal without you bullying the shithouse press core who have licked your ring piece for 25 years, not frightened of them while your at the swamp, wait until you retire or kick it some will have their revenge the shit will hit the fan.
Jelly n ice cream

is it ok to wish death on someone? we have had a bad reputation over the years from rags,we don't want nonsense like that anymore,we are enjoying success of three decades of shite and some of us are still immature,hope the boards take a look at this sort of childish crap and set a precedent.

stockportblue09 said:
blue underpants said:
Jelly n ice cream

is it ok to wish death on someone? we have had a bad reputation over the years from rags,we don't want nonsense like that anymore,we are enjoying success of three decades of shite and some of us are still immature,hope the boards take a look at this sort of childish crap and set a precedent.

No it's not acceptable, you are spot on. I'll have a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.