United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: united fans getting upset...shame

This made me laugh on twitter just now..

aaronjohal.. ‏@AJ7_MUFC
no feeling like when your club is crowned European Champions, unreal, can't even be put into words! #MUFC #Moscow2008

10:47 PM - 3 Dec 12 · Details
1h EPLRocks ‏@EPL_Soccer_Luv
@AJ7_MUFC course it can be put into words dude "Great moment, best year of my life" united rock I'm a huge fan. #mufc

40m aaronjohal.. ‏@AJ7_MUFC
@EPL_Soccer_Luv haha, tears mate, i remember them!

20m EPLRocks ‏@EPL_Soccer_Luv
@AJ7_MUFC Kills me to say it man, but can't see any more moments like that, can't bear the thought of becomin a goddamn City fan. #mufc

pirate said:
I also like this one but beg to differ with the poster

"Remember that ugly day in May when everything seemed to be going to plan but then fate intervened.. Well that sucked!
We didn't deserve that, as fans, as players and management.. but it happened. "

they really did deserve it.
in fact i cant think of a more deserving club, set of players or manager
A yank supporter?

I especially like this one

"Those images are fucking traumatic! That Aguero goal is on bloody MOTD and Skysports as well! God the build up on Sky on Sunday is going to consist of the 6-1, 1-0 and final day isn't it? Think I'll just tune in at 4 o clock!!"

It's hard to believe all that extacy happened in just one season.....brilliant.

pfazz said:

"Those images are fucking traumatic! That Aguero goal is on bloody MOTD and Skysports as well! God the build up on Sky on Sunday is going to consist of the 6-1, 1-0 and final day isn't it? Think I'll just tune in at 4 o clock!!"

be a bit late to tune in at 4pm unless they want to watch west ham/liverpool, what dopes...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
pfazz said:

be a bit late to tune in at 4pm unless they want to watch west ham/liverpool, what dopes...
United fan in watching the derby on the box shocker!

santa is a rag

according to sky sports premier league ad has a little smirk when the dutch twat scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.